Friday, March 17, 2017

I'm Back for Blogging

Assalamualaikum..


Sihat semua? Alhamdulillah.
Aah.. Saya tahu. Dah berzaman menyepi dari dunia Blogging. 
Followers pon memang dah berkurangan. Semua lari entah ke mana.
 
I just can't believe it has been more than five months since I last published a blog post.
Hahaha! Time flies, kaannnn. 
Especially bila kau start layan drama korea berhabis-habisan sampai tengah malam.

By the way, I've been quite busy with the kids and same old routine during the day but now I'm back with a fresh new look.

Chewwwahhh... 

Jadi, banyak post lama saya dah delete dan Insyaallah akan update tentang post lama tu bila ada masa nanti. Sebab knowledge pon memang kena selalu update jugak, kaaan..

So here's my latest version of ReeneeRaaid Junior

*MY BOYS*
RRjunior (I) soon will be 4 years old
RRjunior (II) is 9 months old

Last but not least, I would like to thank to all the readers who are still visiting my blog even though I have not updated this blog for such a looooooooong time. I think it is about time to start blogging again

No comments: